Campus: Trent Park – will involve off-site and international meetings
Job Ref: CTPCH_A120
Closing date: 17 February 2012
Full details are available at:
- To work with the Head of Centre and others in the organising and running of the Research Network, including the ResCen Associate Artists, co-ordinating a number of internally and/or externally funded national and international projects with a special emphasis on communications with China and Chinese speaking countries.
- To manage and organise the research centre on daily basis including administrative, secretarial and financial duties.
- To develop, implement and maintain the administrative operations of the Centre and the Network using English and Chinese languages.
- To oversee the documentation and archiving of research material To be a key team member in the co-ordination of external fundraising activities
- To organise and maintain the day-to-day running of the Network, managing the Centre's
resources including equipment.
- To respond to users' and/or students' queries regarding the Network, ResCen and the Centre's
- To assist in the monitoring of expenditure and incoming funds using appropriate Middlesex
- To run the Centre's office, including normal secretarial duties, including typing, record-keeping,
financial administration, database management, marketing and publicity for events and
publications – this may include occasional duties at off-site meetings or events and overseas
travel for periods of up to four weeks.
- To support the Head of Centre in his/her academic duties liaising with students and staff when
- To assist with diary management for Head of Centre, working with School and University