|16th September – 1st October 2000, Lugar Comum, Portugal
A two-week intensive workshop in Lisbon to research the uses of interactive technologies with a focus on dual stage transmission.
The workshop created process fragments for further CellBytes development in the form of 1 to 3 minute performances for simultaneous live and web presentation.
This project was a transdisciplinary exchange for artists/creatives interested in exploring and exchanging new concepts of theatre and internet.
- Ghislaine Boddington [shinkansen] - process direction
- Nuno Branco - dance production, video/sound
- Sandra Caldeiras [Forum Danca] - project co-ordination, resources
- Tânia Carvalho - dance
- Liliana Coutinho da Silva - visual arts, video
- Helder Dias - plastic arts, digital/multimedia, video, web, 3D
- Rui Miguel / Ferreira Monteiro - drawing/graphic design, video/installation, performing/music
- Maria João Garcia - dance
- Ana Sofia Gonçalves - dance, fine arts
- Manuel Granja Monteiro - visual/media, drawing/web design, photography
- Susana Jaques - plastic arts, digital/multimedia, video, web, 3D
- Tiago Laires [Lugar Comum] - technical management (Part-time)
- Cosmin Manolescu [Project DCM] - process mentor, co-ordination
- Rui Monteiro - production, social anthropology
- Tiago Neves [Lugar Comum] - production management (Part-time)
- Estelle Neveux [shinkansen] - production management
- Filipa Colaco [Lugar Comum] - project management (Part-time)
- João Carlos Pinto - graphic design, multimedia interfaces, sound
- Pedro Pinto - dance/performance, singing, music
- Ezequiel Santos [Forum Danca] - process mentor, research, resources (Part-time)
- Filipe Viegas - dance/performance
- Miguel Clara Vasconcelos - history, philosophy, psychology
- Andrew Ward [shinkansen] - web management
A co-operation between I.P.A.E., Lugar Comum, Forum Danca, British Council and shinkansen.